Monday, May 7, 2012

Faithy!

Like you didn't know this was coming..... lol. I already blogged about the way my little angel came into our lives. I doubted that I was deserving of my first four, and felt that they would be better off without me. I was in deep depression and darkness, and Heavenly Father knew that the only way to pull me out of that was to send me another angel.

She is definitely hitting that "terrible two" stage. She loves to throw things, especially things that make a mess. Today, she spread blueberry yogurt all over the couch and carpet. Of course she knew I was answering the door so I couldn't stop her. She loves to pout when I tell her "no" and it's so adorable :) she puts her head on her folded arms and will not look up until she is "over it".

Sweet little baby of mine, she is a daily reminder that Heavenly Father knows us all individually and knows how best to help us in times of trial.

She is so delayed at learning things, and I am always afraid people will judge my parenting because she is so "slow". I also fear people will say she's not "normal" and I want everybody to see the beauty that is in her. She is so sweet. Aaron will squat down, stretch out his arms and say "hug? Hug?" and she will come running to him, even if she is trying to run away because she is in trouble.

Her laugh can entertain the entire family. Carson & Vanessa are always so proud when they can make her smile or laugh. I don't know how I ever thought my life was complete until this little bundle of joy joined our family. I love when the other kids introduce her, and nobody understands her name because they say "fay-fee"... they haven't mastered the "th" sound and we all say "Faithy". I guess it's hard to have a one-syllable name in the family lol. Faith IS faith. She reminds me that with faith, anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment