Monday, July 9, 2012

The New Place

Well, Friday was amazing. I took the day off work so I could get started on the move early. My best friends showed up to help get things going, then my brother and his wife were there soon after. By early afternoon, we had most of the work done. We left with a full U-haul about 5 or 6pm, and we were done unloading about 9pm.My BIL showed up, and another group of friends were there to help. We got all the beds put together, one of them we had to do twice (thanks for helping me BOTH times!)

We all had a good night's sleep, then got up and started unpacking more stuff, and organizing the kitchen. It was such a good feeling. I really miss my friends in Clearfield, but I know that this is where we are meant to be. I feel so comfortable in this house already, and that didn't happen last time we moved.

We attended our new ward on Sunday, and the kids were excited to make new friends. OK, not at first, but once we got there, they had fun. We really like this house, it's such a blessing to be there. It's a testimony builder for me, that we are being watched out for.

I'm incredibly thankful today. Loving my short commute, my new ward, and the babysitters next door. I am so blessed. Obviously, we've made the right choice, the kids are adjusting quickly, and Karleah is excited to attend activity days tomorrow. Thank you, my friends, for the prayers and love and support.

1 comment: